For a large business that has enough capital to burn, setting up a contact center might not necessarily be a big deal. They rent/buy a space, get all the equipment, and hire people to field customer calls.
But that’s not the case with startups and small businesses. While they do require customer service infra, they lack the resources to set it up.
If you’re one of them, this quick blog will help you set up a contact center quickly and affordably. How?
Outsource Customer Service
Customer service outsourcing involves hiring a third party to provide customer service for a company. It has become increasingly popular over the past 2-3 years. Many companies are using it as a way to save money and improve their response times to customers.
The benefits of outsourcing customer service include:
- Reduced costs: When you outsource customer service, it’s possible for your company to reduce its expenses by eliminating some employees from its payroll. By hiring external agents instead of internal staff, the company can save money on salaries and benefits.
- Increased productivity: When customers call your support team, they expect top-notch service from someone who understands their needs. Offshore agents are trained specifically for this purpose so they can easily resolve any issues immediately instead of having them referred back to another department for further investigation or resolution.
- Increased efficiency: If you’re a small business, it can be difficult to handle all of your customer needs by yourself. Outsourced customer service will increase your customer service efficiency in handling both email and phone calls. An outsourced company can provide you with the right number of employees for your organization at a fraction of the cost compared with hiring internal staff. These experts are highly skilled, which enhances the efficiency of your customer service efforts, thereby maintaining high KPIs.
- 24/7 support: When you outsource customer service, you get a reliable resource that can help your customers with whatever they need whenever they need it. They’ll be available to answer questions at any time of the day or night, and they’ll be able to provide excellent customer service because they know the ins and outs of your industry and products.
- Multilingual capabilities: If you’re looking for a language-specific approach to customer service, then having an outsourced team is a great option. They can speak multiple languages and use different scripts to communicate with people in every region of the world. They’ll also be able to translate any written content that needs to be translated, so it’s clear exactly what your customers are signing up for.
- Better customer experience: Customer service outsourcing can improve your business’s overall customer experience by reducing costs and increasing efficiency. Your customers will get faster responses whenever they contact your company, which means they’ll spend less time waiting on hold and more time solving their problems. Enhanced customer experience will pave the way to greater customer retention, more referrals, and faster business growth.
Get in touch with O Square Communications
At O Square Communications, we offer inbound and outbound call center services. We have a large team of highly trained and experienced agents who have worked with many clients across industries on inbound campaigns. We help clients extend world-class customer service. So, if you’re looking to outsource your customer service needs, O Square Communications is a name you can trust. Get in touch with us today and set up your contact center in less than an hour.